Monday, July 6, 2015

I am BACK!

...and fatter than ever. *le sigh* Time to fire this blog back up and see if I can motivate myself with the fear of public humiliation. LOL! 
I am currently weighing in at 160 pounds. *ouch* That is what I weighed when I was pregnant with DT and my heaviest weight ever. I can beat myself up about it, or I can do something. So here I am, doing something. I am still doing well on water intake and veggies, but I have quit exercising and lost all awareness of portion control. So, it is back to basics. 
For the month of July, I will be working out (cardio) 3x a week, and eating small portions. I am also doing black beans and rice for lunch every day M-F while at work starting on the 13th. With water, of course in keeping with my New Years Resolution to drink water during my work hours of 11am-6 pm. With Independence Day behind us as well as Birthday Game Night, I think I am in the clear for parties and such. That helps. :) 
I will start by filling my plate with fruits and veggies, with a small portion of lean protein, and skipping the carbs if/when I can.
Wish me luck. 
     ~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~