Monday, July 6, 2015

July 2015 Fitness Challenge: 200 Squats

Apparently, I get bored easily and like to cut myself slack/grace far too often in the workout areas of my life, so in addition to my regular 3x a week cardio sessions, I decided to accept a challenge from some friends to be able to do 200 squats by the end of July. We start tomorrow.

*****Challenge Accepted*****

Here's a link to the workout, http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/30-Day-Squat-Challenge-30806625 and it has a printable so you can keep up with it whether you are home or out and about.
I'm looking forward to it. A higher, tighter, smaller booty is in my near future. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~