Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009

Well friends, as we prepare to bring in the new year, I have to pause and look back over the last year. Have I accomplished all my goals? Have I lost all the weight? Have I begged, borrowed, or stolen any will power? Well, no...to all of those. Do I feel discouraged or have I lost faith in the idea?? NO to that as well! I've learned some new habits, gained some muscle, some confidence and some friends in my pursuit of health. I will redouble my efforts as the new year starts, so stick with me this next year and I'll see if I can't wow some of you with my incredible shrinking body...LOL! have a great new year everyone!!
Blessings,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~