Friday, July 31, 2015

August Fitness Challenge: Uptown Funk Ab Routine

Now that we are finished with the 200 Squat challenge, I thought I would pick the next challenge myself and see if anyone wants to join me. It's AB month, people. I know. I KNOW! But, my abs are as close as you can get to dead and still be breathing, so I need to work on them. I really like the Uptown Funk Ab Routine on YouTube, but right now I can only get about 35 seconds into it before I am gasping for air and praying for a stroke to finish me off. So, I'm taking the month of August to see if I can get through the whole thing without a break. Who is with me?

***** CHALLENGE ACCEPTED*****

Here's the link:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2EGLIyDkXE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~