Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekend Weigh In: July 19, 2015

I've decided that the weekends are the best time for me to do updates on weight and occasionally pictures. So without further ado...the results of 2 whole weeks of work. I'll be honest enough to say the last 2 days have been hard for healthful eating, since I'm a stress-eater. However, between the beans and rice lunches, squat challenge, water drinking and swimming as often as I have time to get in the pool, I think I'll at least even out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Starting Weight: 160 pounds

Current Weight: 159.5
Weight Change: -1/2 pound
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not quite a huge change, but every little bit helps. I have new motivation (and more opportunity) to work out with Dan out of town. I'm hoping to surprise him with a #10 loss by our anniversary at the end of August. I'll keep ya posted. ;)
The squat challenge kicks into high gear this coming week, so by next weekend, I may not be able to walk. Which would at least mean it was working. And I neeeeed to be in the pool every work day this week. Here we go!
Oh, I almost forgot. I promised a picture. Enjoy!

This is one of my new fave outfits. Comfy but stylish brown and gold t-shirt, dark jeans, brown and gold flats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~