Saturday, December 5, 2009

Well, Fudge it all, Anyway!

Sorry, could NOT resist the title! Jodi and I made fudge yesterday and I just can't leave it alone. Good thing I've lost a few pounds this year....I'm about to gain them all back. Actually, I'm pretty please with how I've been doing the past 2 weeks. I've worked out almost everyday and until yesterday, was doing a great job of keeping up on my liquids, which always seems to be the first to go. So, I'm back on track with that today....now if I could just walk away from the fudge...*sigh* Christmas is going to be hard. Anyone have any tips to make it easier, besides just not making any treats, since that isn't an option? Well, I'll go weigh myself and report back...wish me luck!
Beginning weight: 155
Goal weight: 110
Present weight: 147
Oops, looks like I gained two pounds back...but I tend to do that when I quit getting enough liquid, so I'll blame that and not the fudge. I'll try to post a pic soon. Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~