Sunday, September 3, 2023

Week 2 Pics Sept 3

Week 2! Last week flew by as I started implementing some of my new fitness ideals. Water? Check. Hitting my step goal? Check. Drinking less calories? Check. Getting veggies and fruits in was a challenge as I didn't have a ton on hand. Dan and I were taken to dinner by friends to celebrate our anniversary so I ate very carefully early in the day so that I could enjoy dinner guilt-free. I took home half of my dinner in a to go box and skipped dessert. Baby steps make all the difference in the long run. I'm quite pleased with my first week. 

Woot! I dropped two pounds. I know it's probably just water weight, but I'll take it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~