Sunday, August 27, 2023

Week 1: Starting Out August 27, 2023

 Here we go! These are my week 1 photos to establish a baseline from our starting point. These photos are difficult for me to look at even thought I am well aware of what I look like to other people. While I remind myself that how I look is the least important or interesting thing about me, I also balance that with wanting to live long enough to be covered in great-grandbabies before I go to meet Jesus face to face. And so, here we are. At the starting gate of a journey towards getting myself healthier so I can accomplish that goal. I can do this!


Starting Weight: 169.0







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. As my feelings are a mite sensitive about this issue, please keep the comments positive. Thanks for your help in this matter. ~the Management team~